Do you want to protect yourself from the thirst of 50.000 years on the Day of Judgment?
When you fast one day in Ramadhan, this means you fast for 14 hours = 50.000 seconds. Do you imagine that these 50.000 seconds protect you from the thirst of 50.000 years on the Day of Judgment?
This means that one second in Ramadhan equals an entire year of the years of thirst and heat on the Day of Judgment!!
Dear brother and sister, Ramadhan, once missed, cannot be recovered. It is enough that you missed many Ramadhans in your life. If you fell once, rise up and do not despair.
Let this Ramadhan be as if it were the last in your life. So, whet your resolution and start Ramadhan projects with us as much as possible:
Project (1): How to be a multi-millionaire in 30 days
• Do you know that the good deeds of reciting the whole Qur'an on regular days = 3.3 million good deeds (it means that it cancels 3.3 million bad deeds).
• Multiplication of good deeds in Ramadhan makes the reward of umrah in Ramadhan = the reward of performing hajj with the Prophet (Peace be upon him).
• Then, what about the recitation of the whole Qur'an in Ramadhan? Here are hundreds of millions of good deeds in your hands. Would you let them go, then you shall regret every single good deed you lost on the Day of Judgment?, Recitation of the whole Qur'an will make your balance more than that of millionaires and billionaires!!
Project (2): Ramadhan has changed me
(Taraweeh) preparation project)
Taraweeh is: the restful night prayer in Ramadhan
• Prepare the part of the Qur'an to be recited at night during the taraweeh prayer. Read it after afternoon prayer with deliberation and reflection and you will realize the profound difference in your concentration at taraweeh prayer. (In this way, you will achieve two recitations of the whole Qur'an: the one at taraweeh and the one after afternoon prayer).
• If possible, read the interpretation of that part or listen to a cassette on the same topic. Then you would achieve a rare recitation of the whole Qur'an: study recitation. You can then say that there is a real change in Ramadhan.
Do not say that this is difficult… (The average length of the interpretation of each part of the Qur'an in -Sa'di's Interpretation- is only 29 pages).
Project (3): Lost Treasure
• Many people waste their time after iftar although that if you read just one part of the Qur'an you will recite the whole Qur'an during the month. What prevents you from doing that: is it a comic program? Or an interview with an artist?
Project (4): What are you waiting for, brother? (Repentance Knights)
• Promise Allah (the Almighty) in Ramadhan to repent every day from a certain sin and never perpetrate it again. On the first day, give up smoking; on the second, give up forbidden mingling with the other sex; on the third, stop listening to the forbidden songs; on the fifth, clean your mobile and hard desk from anything that can cause Allah's wrath etc. (Try as much as possible to use television and the Internet beneficially in Ramadhan, and ever after).
Project (5): What are you waiting for, sister? (Ramadhan Female Knights)
• Wear full hijab in Ramadhan, that of Lady Fatimah and Lady 'Aishah (May Allah be pleased with them). For if you do not obtain Allah's mercy while all doors of paradise and the seven heavens are open, when then?
Project (6): Night Worshippers (Knights of Night Vigil Prayers)
• Read this amazing hadith: «Every night in Ramadhan, Allah descends to the nearest heaven and asks: Is there no one asking forgiveness that I may forgive him? Is there no one asking sustenance that I may grant him sustenance? Is there no one under trial that I may relieve him? Is there not such-and-such, is there not such-and-such, and so forth until dawn rises.’» [Narrated by Ibn Majah with a weak chain and corrected by al-Albani.]
• Allah (the Almighty) descends every night of the year during the last third of the night but in Ramadhan it is two thirds. Night in Ramadhan is a valuable opportunity for relief and forgiveness. What a chance for all of us!!
• You can sleep tight only if you do not have sins, if you do not need anything from Allah (the Almighty), and if you do not long for the nearness of Allah in Paradise.
Project (7): First Kick
• Let the beginning of the month the strongest. Once Ramadhan starts whet your resolution and insist that the first night would be the night Allah (the Almighty) protects you from hellfire. Let every night in Ramadhan be like that. «Every night Allah frees people from hellfire» [Corrected by al-Alabni] You have 60 chances for protection from hellfire: every day and every night. One of them is enough; let it be!!
Project (8): Daily Seven Hajjs (pilgrimages) in Ramadhan
• 5 hajjs: do you know that if you go to perform ablution once you hear athan (prayer call) and then head to the mosque to pray, you will have the reward of hajj. «Whoever walks to an obligatory prayer in congregation, it is like hajj, and whoever walks to a voluntary prayer, it is like a voluntary umrah» [Saheeh Al Jaami` and corrected by al-Albani]. The woman at home has the same reward.
• Another hajj: «Whoever prays fajr-morning prayers-in congregation, then sits remembering Allah until the sun rises, then prays two rakats, he will receive the reward of hajj, and umrah - complete, complete, complete» [Saheeh Al Jaami` and corrected by al-Albani] This means you will have the reward of 30 times of hajj and umrah in Ramadhan.
• Another hajj: the Prophet (Peace be upon him) once said that the reward of attending a scholarly lesson is like that of hajj. If you pray taraweeh and listen to the brief sermon among the rakats, this would be a lesson. Be sensible and do not waste the reward of seven times of hajj daily.
Project (9): Keys of Allah's Treasures
• Do you know that in Ramadhan you have 60 supplications that will be rewarded? This means that 60 problems of your life can be solved or 60 dreams can come true. «For every Muslim, there is a rewarded supplication on every day and night» [Corrected by al-Albani].
• If the richest person in the world gave you 60 blank checks, you would be in the air!! Allah (the Almighty) gives you 60 rewarded supplications.
(Keep a small supplications booklet in your pocket and read in order not to waste the keys of Allah's treasures).
Project (10): The Night of Life
The Night of Power is 12 hours that are better than one thousand months, that is, better than 720.000 hours (3/4 million hours). During that Night the hour is better than 60.000 hours (the ayah of the Qur'an during that Night is better than 60.000 ayahs in other nights and the rak'a is better than 60.000 rakats etc.) Indeed, «the one deprived from its bliss is the deprived indeed» [Hadith Sahih]
It is really life night, visit your relatives, invite people to iftar (time of eating after fasting), call those you have a problem with, pray as much as possible, and forgive those who have wronged you.
Project (11): Be a Companion
«An umrah in Ramadhan is like accompanying me on hajj»
[Sahih al-Bukhari], Only umrah in Ramadhan can make you like the Companions in accompanying the Prophet (Peace be upon him).
Project (12): Increase and Extend your Sustenance
Do you have a problem in sustenance? Do you search for a rewarding job?, Do you want a good husband?, Do you want to have children?, Do you want a good wife?; «Whoever wants an increase in his sustenance and that the marks of his feet remain for a long time in the world (i.e. to live long) - he should be kind and helpful to his relatives» [Corrected by Al-Albani].
Do not forget to invite your relatives and neighbors for iftar in Ramadhan.
Project (13): 30 Places in Paradise
These are not 30 palaces in the Riviera or the Northern Coast; they are in Paradise. Observe 12 rakats of sunnah every day (2 before fajr, 4 before noon and 2 after, 2 after maghrib, and 2 after isha.)
Project (14): Fasting Insurance
Every faster you invite for iftar gives you the reward of another fasting day in Ramadhan and the reward of one day can be multiplied by ten. If you invite 36 fasters it is as if you fasted 360 days, that is, as if you made the whole year an elongated Ramadhan. (Do not forget Ramadhan charity bag, putting date boxes at the Mosque, giving people date while going to the mosque, iftar of people on highways, and other situations).
Project (15): Da'wah Knights
• Allah (the Almighty) helped the Companions in Ramadhan and they won in the Battle of Badr and the Conquest of Makkah, so what victory will Allah help you to achieve in Ramadhan?
• Ramadhan is the month in which the sinners would like to listen to religion; so, seize this opportunity and struggle with your money and effort. Distribute cassettes and CDs among the undevouts and let them promise to listen to them. Distribute the copies of the Qur'an among your friends to get the reward.
Project (16): Intensive Care Project
I'tikaaf (seclusion) in the last ten days; the lives of many youth changed due to I'tikaaf and the writer is among them. Try that in order to be brought up again during these days.
Project (17): Direction of the Monies of Zakaat and Charity
• Islam Call Society (Tableegh al-Islam) which helped thousands to embrace Islam. (002-0106100335) (002-0106100335) , mail to: email@example.com.
Dear Muslim brothers and sisters everywhere do not let anything divert you away from good deeds in Ramadhan. Do not forget to call non-Muslims to Islam politely and decently through your words and deeds and prayer for them.